It’s me, Otto
The main things about me my books will tell you. However, we are often interested in knowing about each other different everyday trivia. I don’t mind. I have no secrets I am ashamed of.
In addition, some people will call me soon sorcerer and a warlock. Because that’s the way it is (we’ll talk about this later).
It’s better to show immediately that I, the sorcerer Otto, don’t steal neighbors’ children to eat them.
I don’t eat meat.
- live fire, candles, bonfires
- starry Sky
- to swim in the night ocean
- cars with a manual transmission
- horse riding
- to spend the night in the forest
- intuitive archery
- my wife, my daughter and a red cat with a bizarre name Red
- my friend Henry
- to laugh so that the abdominal muscles begin to ache
- mechanical watches
- free fight (in the title “martial arts” sounds a note of snobbery and falsehood)
- courageous and kind people
- large wooden houses with fireplaces
- meetings with interesting and mysterious strangers
- sharp as a razor, weapons
- books, music, and canvases that make me wiser and happier
I surely forgot something. It doesn’t matter. I can add what I remember any
Many of my readers understand my stories better than me. It doesn't upset
me at all. This is the top thing a writer can reach. (Rich can reach!))